Monthly office hours for the first half of 2020 are here! Join me (and sometimes a special guest) to chat about local issues, ongoing projects, and important new initiatives coming to Carrboro this year. We can also talk politics as we face down this important election year for the region, the state, and the country.
- Sunday, January 12, 2:00-4:00 pm – Gray Squirrel Coffee Company
- Sunday, February 9, 12:00-3:00 pm – Craftboro Brewing Depot
- Special guest: Orange County Commissioner Mark Dorosin
- Saturday, March 14, 10:00 am-12:00 pm – Lake Hogan Farms Clubhouse
- Special guest: Carrboro Council Member Susan Romaine
- Sunday, April 19, 12:00-2:00 pm – Martin Luther King Jr Park
- Special guest: Chapel Hill Council Member Tai Huynh
- Friday, May 15, 5:00-7:00 – Steel String Brewery
- Saturday, June 20, 1:00-3:00 pm – location to be determined
Updated February 5, 2020.