Come talk about Carrboro!
For this month’s office hours, I’m glad to welcome special guest Joal Hall Broun, the chair of the Chapel Hill-Carrboro school board and a former Carrboro alderwoman. Joal also serves on the executive committee of the Chapel Hill-Carrboro branch of the NAACP. She has worked for all of us locally and regionally in a variety of roles over many years.
Drop by anytime on Saturday, March 30, between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm! We’ll be camped out in the Claremont neighborhood clubhouse at 115 Orlando Place. (Many thanks to the Claremont Homeowners Association.)
Updated February 6, 2019.
The new year means a new season of office hours! Want to chat about Carrboro? Join me for any or all. Here are the details:
- Office hours: Saturday, January 12, 2:00-4:00 pm: Looking Glass Cafe
- Happy office hours: Friday, February 8, 5:30-7:30 pm: Vecino Brewing Co
- Office hours with special guest Joal Hall Broun: Saturday, March 30, 11:00 am-1:00 pm: Claremont Clubhouse (115 Orlando Place, Carrboro)
- Office hours: Sunday, April 14, 2:00-4:00 pm: Napoli Cafe & Gelateria
- Happy office hours: Thursday, May 9, 5:30-7:00 pm: Steel String Brewery
- Office hours: Saturday, June 8, 9:00-11:00 am: Gray Squirrel Coffee Company
These dates, times, and locations may change. So be sure to check this page for updates or follow along on Twitter or Facebook. And office hours or not, feel free to contact me anytime. See you soon!